What are Nootropics?
Nootropics are also known as cognitive enhancers, which means that they will boost your focus and memory and create better mental conditions for you to work. They have been used in traditional medicine in Asia for many years but have become more popular in the Western health and wellness scene in the past years.
What are the benefits of taking Nootropics?
Nootropics will give you the kick and boost you need on a busy day, or on a day when you feel like you have a hard time focusing. If you have a long to-do list, or a deadline approaching and your head needs to be 100% focused, that's when nootropics will really help.
Nootropic supplements bring a little more mental clarity and you make you focus on the important tasks you have.
What are the best Nootropic ingredients?
Although the word nootropics may see unfamiliar, there are a lot of supplements and products we already consume that already contain nootropic ingredients.
- Caffeine: Most people drink their cup of coffee in the morning because it makes them feel alert and gives them a boost of energy - and that's exactly the purpose of taking nootropics.
- Ginseng: If you're sensitive to coffee, ginseng is definitely the one for you! It contains the same amount of caffeine but is a lot more gentle on your body and will not give you the jitters. Ginseng has been used in traditional medicine to improve brain function and can now be found in many nootropic blends!
- L-Theanine is a naturally occuring nootropic that will bring you mental clarity and focus, while making you feel relaxed and more calm. If you feel like your lack of concentration is due to stress, this is an ingredient to consider.
- MCT oil is often added in coffee to create 'bulletproof coffee', which has become famous because it stabilises your energy levels instead of giving you a spike. MCT oil will bring some balance to your mind and allow you to think more clearly and help your mind not be all over the place.
What are the best Nootropic Supplements?
We curated a selection of the best nootropic supplements in the UK, made with natural ingredients, all with the purpose of making you feel better.
- The Nue Co Nootro-Focus
- Form Nutrition Edge
- Misfits Health Switch On
- Anatome Cognitive Support and Memory
These are a small selection of the range we offer. You can explore the full range of nootropic supplements we have available below.
Why do I need nootropics?
With the way we live now and everything being very fast-paced, we tend to be feel very stressed 24/7 and for some people, it can be hard to hit pause. Our minds are always racing and we find it hard to focus on just one thing at a time because we're all over the place. Modern day living really takes a toll on the way we manage our lives and nootropics will help you get things done in a much more structured way.